Saturday 18 April 2015

The Furry Friend Tag!


Hello everybody!

I have been tagged to do the Furry Friend Tag, so here it is!

1. What is your pet's name?
I have one dog, and he is called Cauchy (pronounced co-shie). My dad (mathematician, former maths teacher) named him after a famous mathematician but I don't know anything about him.


2. What kind of pet is it and what breed?
Cauchy is a mini-poodle, so he is tiny with super curly hair! 

3. How long have you had your pet friend?
We got Cauchy in late 2013, so we have had him for roughly 18 months.

4. How did you get your pet?
A friend of a friend owned him previously, and they were unable to look after him anymore, so they gave him to us along with all his things :)

5. How old is your pet?
Cauchy turned 3 earlier this year - we bought him a squeaky toy for his birthday and it is already broken! Haha I'm pretty sure he thought it was real and attacked it!

6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
Cauchy is pretty lazy - but whenever someone gets home he leaps up from his pillow (which he drags around the house to wherever he wants to sit) and starts jumping all over them! He also sings along whenever my dad plays the piano!

7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
I love Cauchy! I don't remember not waking up to a morning greeting from him! (I say a morning greeting, but this really means he comes up and jumps all over me.) He means so much to me, and I couldn't wish for a better pet.

8. What are some of your favourite past times with your pet?
I love taking Cauchy on morning walks in sunny but cool and brisk weather. I also love being in the car with him. When we drive down to my grandparents farm, I mind him in the back of a car. Cauchy has a harness that attaches to the seatbelt buckle, and it gives him freedom to move around a little bit while staying safe. For the whole 3 hours of the car drive he will be asleep either on my lap or by my side. The only bad thing about being in the car with him, is that when he has gas we need to put down all the windows and blast the air-conditioner! (Yep...it's gross, I know.)

9. What are nicknames that you call your pet?
I don't normally call him anything other than "Cauchy" or "Boy" but my dad calls him "Cauch" sometimes. My youngest sister also calls him "Cauch-Cauch" which is pretty adorable, but let's face it - it'd be weird for anyone other than a seven year old girl to call him that haha!

I hope you liked this post! I had so much fun answering these questions - they made me really appreciate my dog. I would definitely like to do more tags in the future. I tag Crystal (Crystallized Daisies) to do this tag! 

Bye for now!

Spring Baby aka Jess xx









No comments:

Post a Comment