Saturday 23 May 2015

Would You Rather // Beauty Questions

Hello everybody,

It's exam week next week, which means I have been pretty busy this weekend studying (kill me now) so I didn't have much time to prepare a blog post. I thought I would do a Beauty Would You Rather, because it looked fun and it was pretty fast to write up. 

1. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

Probably never cut it again. Yes, I know split ends will be EVERYWHERE, but if I had super short hair, it would not be tamed. I have double crowns on my head, so my hair would be sticking out in every direction!

2. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

I would spend it on clothes and then save money for makeup. I find clothes shopping more fun than makeup shopping as well. This was a hard answer though! 


3. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?


Lipstick as eyeliner. If you got a small enough brush and a black enough lipstick, it would look (and feel) better than pink eyeliner on your lips. 

4. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

Eye colour, and it would be a very neutral shade so it wouldn't really matter as much. 


5. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?


Winter clothes in Summer - I love Winter fashion!


6. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?


Bright, because in Summer, they would match the season, and they would add a touch of colour to Winter. 


7. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?


Favourite lip product, because I love my mascara haha!


8. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?


Probably ponytail because I suck at tying messy buns. I'm a dancer, so they always end up as perfect ballet buns with a few wispy bits, rather than a proper messy bun. Ponytails can also be fancied up or messy and casual. 


9. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?


Never use lipgloss. I don't like the feeling of lipgloss anyway. I love lipstick, however :).


10. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?


Sharpie them in. My hairline is quite high up, and my eyebrows are the only things stopping my forehead look too big for my face. If you use a thin enough sharpie that is the right colour your eyebrows might look slightly better than horrible. Might. 


11. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?


Nail polish for sure. I am very impatient, so most of the time I paint my nails and smudge them instantly. Makeup is also more useful than nail polish, for me. 

Bye for now,

Spring Baby aka Jess


P.S Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I'm very stressed out at the moment so please ignore them!

No comments:

Post a Comment