Tuesday 9 June 2015

Mini Makeup Haul

Hello everybody,

The other day I went shopping to buy some makeup, so I thought I would share what I bought in a mini haul.


The first thing I bought was a new pressed powder, as I dropped my Stay Matte powder and it smashed. Sad, I know. I bought the Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder, and it cost $11.95. I wanted to try another powder because even though the Stay Matte worked, it wasn't amazing. I tried this out after I bought it, and it looked really nice with and without foundation. It's too early to tell how well it works, maybe I will review it sometime in the future. 


The next thing I bought was a liquid eyeliner. I wanted to buy one with a firmer tip, to make it easier to use. That is why I purchased the Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner, and I got it for free as there was a 3 for 2 sale on all things Maybelline. If there wasn't a sale, it would be $14.95 I tried it out, and I find it much easier to apply compared to my old one, which was another Maybelline one. 


I also purchased the Face of Australia Face Base Primer, and it was $12.95. I didn't have one before, so I've been on the look out for a good, affordable one. This primer looks pretty good, but I haven't fully tried it out yet. It feels light on my skin, and it contains SPF - which is a huge bonus.



I also had to buy a new Maybelline Fit Me concealer, and it cost $14.95.  My old one had run out, as I mentioned in my Product Empties post. I love this concealer, its cheap and works incredibly, so I wanted to repurchase it.



The last thing on my list I didn't actually buy. It was a free gift from Maybelline for their 100th birthday. (I had no idea Maybelline had been around for so long! My grandma would have used Maybelline! Wow.) I was very excited to open the gift, and when I did, I saw this mascara. It's the Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara. I was super eager to test it out, and it works amazingly. It really adds volume and length to your eyelashes. I also love the packaging, its very pretty and eye-catching. I love the packaging of all the Maybelline mascaras. They are all so colourful and bright.

I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed this shopping trip :)

Bye for now

Spring Baby aka Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment