Monday 22 June 2015

Neutral Eyes // Makeup Tutorial

Hello everyone,

So today I wanted to post something makeup related, so I thought I would do a tutorial on neutral coloured eyes. This look could be super casual for an everyday neutral colour eyeshadow, or you could add winged eyeliner and make the look fancier or bolder. 


In this, I use the Revlon ColourStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow in Blushed Wines (05)

and the Maybelline Expert Wear  Eyeshadow in Natural Smokes.


To start off, I just used a small eyeshadow brush to apply the lightest shade of the Revlon palette all over my lids. This gave my eyes a nice, slightly sparkly base. 
After that, I used a bigger eyeshadow brush to apply the second darkest colour of the Revlon palette all over my lids. 
In the outer corner of my eye, I used the shade in the middle on the right hand side of the Maybelline palette to give my eyes a browner colour.
For my crease, I used the darkest matte colour of the Maybelline eyeshadow palette and just blended it into my crease to give my eyes some more definition. I also used this colour to line my upper lash line with an angled brush. I smudged it out with my finder to make it look more natural. 


To finish off, I highlighted my brow bone with the light, matte colour on the Maybelline palette and put two thin coats of my Maybelline Pump Up mascara.


I love this eye look, it's very pretty yet super natural. To dress it up, you could make it smokier, or simply add a bolder eyeliner. 


Bye for now,

Spring Baby aka Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment