Tuesday 30 June 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award


Hello everyone!

I have been tagged by the lovely Emily (A Minority of One Lunacy) to do this tag/award. You should check out her blog - she is amazing at drawing might I add!

The rules are to think the blogger who tagged you, answer the questions left for you, make 10 new questions, tag 10 other bloggers to do the award and put the logo somewhere on your blog. 

Here are the questions she asked me with my answers.

Q1. Do you like tea? This is important. I am British. Say yes.
A. I love tea! I prefer tea without milk but I like both :)

Q2. Why am I your favourite person ever?
A. Haha I love your blog xx

Q3. Do you like Benedict Cumberbatch? Seriously. It's kind of a rhetorical question because there's only one answer.
A. I don't really have an opinion. He's a great actor, and I don't dislike him, but I on't love him either. 

Q4. What three things do you actually do with your time most? 
I dance, watch youtube videos and sleep. 

Q5. Do you like Marmite? (This is a test, and there's only one answer to let you pass.
A. I have never had Marmite, actually. I'm Australian so I've only had vegemite. 

Q6. What is the point of life? Like we're dying ever since we are conceived and then we just rot so I'm just pretty curious. Enlighten me.
A. I'm a Christian, so I believe there is a life after death with God. I'm sorry if that doesn't get rid of your curiosity haha!

Q7. Tell us three things about you. One that you've never told anyone, one that we don't know, and one that's reeeally embarrassing.
A. Ummm... 
Something I've never told anyone: I've never told anyone about the time my cousin walked into a muddy drain under my grandparent's farm driveway because he made me promise to never tell...and now I'm telling the whole internet...
Something no-one knows (except my school friends): My parents are divorced. 
One of my most embarrassing moments: I can't remember many super embarrassing moments (my mind probably erased them from my conscious mind because they are so embarrassing) but I do remember being in my second year of primary school and wetting my pants. I refused to stand up out of my chair because people would see. 

Q8. Who do you think the most important person in the world is? (Apart from me. Or just me.)
A. Me! (duh!) I'm kidding. This is a hard one. The most important person to me is my family (let's pretend they count as one person).

Q9. What is the thing you: one, hate most about yourself, two hate most about one of your friends and three, hate most about the world? (You can do this with love instead if you're sickeningly sweet.)
A. I'm going to do the love version of this question :)
Myself: I love that I'm compassionate and caring. 
Friends: All my friends are super nice and always there for me.
World: I love how nice some people are. Yes there are lots of rude, stingy people, so when you meet someone new from around the world who is genuinely nice, it makes me feel really happy.

Q10. What are three things on your bucket list?
A. I actually did a post on this two days ago, and I included climbing the Harbour Bridge, going on a holiday with friends and visit Europe. 

I tag: 

Natisha (Fluttering Mad)
Tiegan (Tiegan Lucy)
Brooke (Brooke Wrote)
Eltoria (Eltoria Secrets)
Emily and Hannah (Emily and Hannah)

(Sorry if you've been tagged already! I didn't know.)

My questions for you are:

1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
2. If you could change anything in your life right now, what would it be?
3. What is your most embarrassing story?
4. What is something no-one knows about you?
5. If you had to rename your blog, what would you name it? (Sorry, but I'm curious!)
6. 1f you had $1000 to spend, what would you buy?
7. What is your favourite colour to paint your nails?
8. Do you pee in the shower? (There are two types of people in this world, people who pee in the shower, and liars - Jenna Marbles)
9. What is your favourite piece of furniture in your house? (Bed excluded.)
10. What is your biggest hope/dream that you want to accomplish?

Let me know in the comments below if you have done this tag (particularly if I tagged you) so that I can check it out! 

Bye for now,

Spring Baby aka Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment