Sunday 23 August 2015

How To: Handle Being Busy

Hello everyone,
So recently I've been super busy with school, assignments, studying and ballet exams and its been pretty overwhelming. August is a very busy month for me every year. I have developed a few tricks for how to manage with the overload of work and I thought they would be helpful to you guys. 


1. Write Lists
I can't stress this enough! Writing lists help to keep track of everything you need to do and you get the satisfaction of crossing things off. When you write lists, you don't need to waste brain power on remembering what to do and instead you can use your saved brain power to actually do the things you need to do. I recommend whiteboards for lists if you are really busy. 

2. Calendars
Similar to lists, calendars help to remember things, specifically dates. You don't want to be forgetting when things are!

3. Make the Most of Time
Whether its making the most of relaxing time or making the most of working time by being productive, making the most of time is important. Especially if you are very busy at the time. 

4. Stay Calm
It can be stressful, being busy. You need to have things that help you keep a calm mind set. I like to go for walks with my dog, have a relaxing bath, listen to my favourite music (see my current favourite songs HERE), pamper myself somehow or watch a little bit of TV.

Bye for now,

Spring Baby aka Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment