Tuesday 18 August 2015

Everyday Makeup Tutorial

Hello everyone,

So today I wanted to do another post on makeup, as you guys seemed to like my last makeup look post as it received some lovely comments and feedback. Here is an everyday makeup tutorial.

**Disclaimer - this isn't my everyday makeup look, as I don't wear a full face of makeup to school everyday, but if I did wear lot's of makeup regularly, this is what I would wear**

To start off I am using a beauty blender to apply my Garnier . I find that applying foundation or BB cream with a sponge gives it a lighter look. Then I am using the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer on my under eye circles. To set, I am using the Maybelline Matte Maker pressed powder.




I am using the Rimmel Soft Colour Blush in 210 Tuscany as a bronzer, as it is a nice shade of bronzer for my skin tone.


I am just filling in my eyebrows with the dark brown matte colour on my Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow in Natural Smokes. On my eyes with the Revlon Colourstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow in Blushed Wines, I am just using the second lightest colour all over my lid and blending the darkest colour into my crease. The mascara I am using is the Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara.




To finish the look I am using the Maybelline  lipstick in party pink, but instead of applying it directly onto my lips I am using my finger to apply it for a more subtle look.


Left: Applied normally, Right: Applied with finger

Bye for now,

Spring Baby aka Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment