Tuesday 11 August 2015

My Winter Essentials

Hello everybody,

Sorry about the lack of posts recently, my workload has been building up quite a bit but I'm here now!

Before winter ended (and I know it's not winter everywhere but it's winter here in Australia so if it's not winter where you are just read it in about 5 months time aha) I wanted to do this post. I probably should have written it at the start of winter, but I'm not organised enough.


1. Fluffy socks

Fluffy socks are a must! Cold feet are uncomfortable, so I always wear cute fluffy socks in winter (and summer too!). The fluffy socks in this photo are from Forever 21, just incase you were wondering.

2. A Mug

I don't know if this is too obvious or not, but everyone needs a special mug for winter for drinking tea, hot chocolate or any other winter drink.

3. Candles

Winter is the perfect time to light a few candles around the place, they give a lovely scent and a nice mood to the room. I particularly like fresh-scented or sweet-scented candles.

4. Hoodies

In winter I basically live in hoodies. I sleep in hoodies sometimes, wear them around the house and I wear them outside of the house when I don't need to wear school uniform. They are comfy, easy to quickly throw on and super warm and cosy.

5. Body Butter/Moisturizer

Winter can be harsh on your skin, making it dry and sometimes 'scaly'. *shudder* I always love having a nice scented body butter during winter. This body butter is the Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Intense Moisture Body Butter. This scent is so sweet and delicious, and the perfect winter scent. 

Bye for now,

Spring Baby aka Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment