Saturday 1 August 2015

Photography

Hello everybody!

I am in year nine this year, which means I am able to participate in the Duke of Edinburgh program. For those of you who don't know, Duke of Ed is a school program where you learn a skill, sport and do a service for 3, 6 or 12 months. As I am only 14, I have to do 3 months. For my skill, I chose photography, specifically, nature photography. This ties in conveniently with my blog name, as my photo's of nature will be very similar to everything that comes to mind when you say 'Spring'. 

I thought I should upload some of the photos I take during the 3 months to this post, and then you guys can see them! Enjoy :)

P.S. I am using a Nikon D60 for all these photos. 




























Bye for now,

Spring Baby aka Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment