Sunday 16 August 2015

This Or That Tag

Hello everyone!

I'm really stressed and busy at the moment, so I thought for a blog post I'd just do a simple tag :) I'm doing the This or That tag (I'm only doing some of the questions). 



MAKEUP:


Blush or bronzer?
Bronzer.

Lipgloss or lipstick? 
Lipstick definitely, the colours is more obvious and it isn't sticky like lipgloss. 

Eyeliner or mascara?
Mascara - its easier to apply! Both look nice though. 

Foundation or concealer?
Concealer. It's lighter but has really good coverage. 

Natural or coloured eyeshadow?
Natural, as you can easily adjust it to the occasion and make it look quite bold or barely there. 


FASHION:


Dresses or skirts?
Skirts, I don't wear that many dresses. 

Stripes or plaid?
Stripes all the way! 

Studs or dangly earrings?
Studs. 

Hoodies or jackets?
Hoodies, they are so much more comfortable! But my favourite jumper type clothing is a sweater :)


HAIR:


Curly or straight?
Straight when it comes to my hair, as it doesn't curl very easily. 

Bun or ponytail?
Ponytail. 

Hairspray or hair gel?
Hairspray - when I try and use hair gel it stays in blob form on my hair! I'm probably doing something wrong haha

Up or down?
My answers sort of cheating but oh well :) Up in summer and down in winter. 


RANDOM:


Autumn or spring?
Autumn. I love the leaves and the chilly evenings :)

Chocolate or vanilla?
This is really hard, because I love chocolate food but vanilla scents. I'll have to say chocolate. 

Tea or coffee?
Tea! I'm not really a coffee drinker, but I have a cup of tea basically everyday. 

Bye for now,

Spring Baby aka Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment