Wednesday 23 December 2015

My Christmas Playlist // 2015

Photo: headphones on top of "Merry Xmas Everyone" drawing on calendar

Hello everyone, 

It's Christmas Eve!! How excited are you for tomorrow? I think I am literally buzzing! For todays Christmas post, I thought I would share with you guys my Christmas Playlist. I've been listening to this non-stop since the start of December!

I find that Christmas music is what gives me the most holiday spirit. That and Christmas present shopping! 

I have a mix of old songs and more recent covers of classics. I have some songs I love musically, but some I listen too just because they get me a festive mood. I also have a few double ups of songs with multiple people singing the original song because I like both versions.

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee

Last Christmas - Taylor Swift
Santa Baby - Taylor Swift

Jingle Bell Rock - Glee Cast
Baby It's Cold Outside - Glee Cast

One More Sleep 'Til Christmas - The Muppets

Merry Christmas, Darling - the Carpenters

Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
Last Christmas - Ariana Grande
Winter Thinga - Ariana Grande

Mistletoe - Justin Bieber

All I Want For Christmas - Mariah Carey

Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens

White Christmas - Michael Buble
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Michael Buble
Holly Jolly Christmas - Michael Buble

Christmas the Whole Year Round - Sabrina Carpenter

Ave Maria - Christina Perri

Baby It's Cold Outside - Ella Fitzgerald (and Louis Jordan)
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Ella Fitzgerald

Under the Christmas Tree - Kelly Clarkson

Christmas Lights - Coldplay

White Christmas - Bing Crosby
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - Bing Crosby


What are some of your favourite Christmas songs? 

Bye for now,

Spring Baby aka Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment