Friday 22 January 2016

In-Flight Travel Essentials

Hello everybody,

Next week, I will be in Fiji! I am so excited for this long-awaited holiday. I'll be gone Monday to Friday next week, so I won't be posting :(

I thought for a post this week I would show you guys my in-flight travel essentials. I don't have that many in-flight essentials, as it is a shorter flight, but I do have some to show.



I always bring the smallest bag possible that still easily fits my things. This bag is a Cabrelli handbag, which is a bit like a mix between a satchel and a handbag. I like how easily it fits things, as there are multiple compartments within. This bag was quite pricey, although I got it on sale for $24.99. 

The first thing I have is a book, as I love reading on the plane. This book is called the Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender, and it is about a girl born with wings. I haven't read it yet, but it looks very interesting.

I packed my white Marshall headphones to listen to music. I am also bringing my phone and earphones incase my ears hurt in the headphones, but I forgot to put them in the photo (sorry guys haha). 

Another thing I packed to pass the time is a notebook, pen and pencil, just incase I want to write something down or draw. 

The only skincare item I am bringing on board is some Body Shop strawberry lotion, as planes can be very drying. It's a short flight to Fiji from Sydney (only 5 hours), so I didn't bring any skincare products for my face. I will just use this on my arms and hands for the moisture and smell, because this scent is heavenly!

The last essentials are my sunglasses, which I will need when we get out of the airport and into the sun and heat of Fiji.

I hope you enjoyed, see you when I get back!

Spring Baby, aka Jess 





No comments:

Post a Comment